- Our website is our organizational home on the internet. We invite comments that
- offer us constructive feedback about our work
- engage us in a conversation or debate that is of value to us
- Comments to our site are moderated and are not posted immediately. We review them first. We strive to review comments within 48 hours, though sometimes it takes us longer. We appreciate your patience.
- We will not post comments that are:
- off topic (that do not relate directly to the piece you are commenting about)
- are abusive or offensive
- contain ad hominem attacks or attacks on our organization or our allies
- commercial, spam or comment spam
- trolling (i.e., deliberately commenting not to further conversation, not to add value, but to bait a reaction from us or other commenters)
- do not fit the criteria in #1
- Usually, we will not edit posts. If we have time, we might edit for minor spelling or grammatical errors.
- If your comment is not posted within 48 hrs and you know it does not violate our comment policy, please contact us (select "Webmaster" as contact). We will not explain our moderating decisions but we will check to make sure there was no technical / computer error.
- Anyone who violates any part of our comment policy may be blocked from future commenting.
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to moderate, edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. We also have the right to block access to any one or any group from commenting.
- All comments within this website are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our website, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold us harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.