Community Rights Campaign
Sign our petition to tell City Hall you support rolling back truancy ticketing!
Let Mayor Villaraigosa, City Hall and city leaders know that you want LA City:
- to stop the truancy and tardy tickets
- to end the criminalization of LA students
- to improve student attendance by supporting students and families with counselling and remediation services
- to support Councilman Cardenas' motion
- to amend LAMC 45.04 "Daytime Curfew" now!
How else can I help?
Share our video!
Share our video from our Facebook page--and help us get this video out and seen by your networks (twitter, email, etc)!
- Get down with the CRC. Join our Email List!
Join our email list (look in the left sidebar for sign-up) to stay up to date with us and get alerts, breaking news, and our analysis of what's happening.
- Come out with us!
Be there at City Hall with us on Wednesday 2/22 for the big vote! We'll send details to our email list (see #2)
- Contact us!
Send us an email. Or call our office at 213-387-2800.
The CRC is marching to City Hall with Councilman Tony Cardenas and LAUSD Board President Monica Garcia.
About Ashley Franklin
- Jan 22 2013